Don’t Make Time For Regrets In Your Life
A friend recently shared this article on Facebook; Nurse Discusses 5 Regrets People Tell Her Before She Dies. In the article the nurse shares the five most common themes of regrets those about to die have. I’m sharing this with you all as a reference to remember to live your own life in the moment and not have any regrets.
- Theme 1: I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- Theme 2: I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- Theme 3: I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- Theme 4: I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- Theme 5: I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Each of these themes are things I know I tell myself that I won’t do, but having them laid out in front of me forces me to pay attention to the direction that my life is going. We all or should have dreams that help move us forward in life. Personally it would be terrible to have lived for a 100 years and realize that I really haven’t lived at all.
The article gives examples and suggestions that will help you not come to the end of your life with regrets. When you have a moment take a look at the full article and tell me what you think.
Let’s all live a life with no regrets.