5 Huge Mistakes PR Interns Should Never Make
The following tips are come via this PR Daily article…
Internships in PR are crucial. Once you get your first, second, or last internship of your career you never want to make these mistakes:
- Act like you’re above lowly tasks
- Treat every task as being equally important.
- Dress unprofessionally
- Dress how the professionals at the job dress. Just because you are intern doesn’t mean you can’t dress like you are a permanent employee.
- Talk bad about others in the office
- Simply put; avoid office gossip.
- Not thank the people that help you
- Always say “please” and “thank you.” Those two words can take you far.
- Not learn or improve
- Take notes and always ask questions. You are there to learn and grow in your career.
Are there any other tips you would add to the list?