This is a great way to mix business with business. Jay-Z is not one to lend his name or likeness to products, so him appearing in a commercial for company can only mean one thing… He has some form of ownership in the company.
This is great for Duracell:
- They get a celebrity endorsement from Jay
- They are able to use his music
- With Jay’s presence in the commercial the video is bound to go viral
- They are able to use the creativity of Jay
- Best of all… Having the reference to “B” in the commercial will make people want to watch (hopefully buy the product)